Dr. Lewenberg’s Formula is the most complete and effective treatment for hair loss in men, women and children. Dr. Lewenberg’s Formula is a combination of Minoxidil and Tretinoin. The Tretinoin uniquely repairs the damaged hair follicles by stimulating the stem cells in and around the hair follicle. It also suppresses the production of and effects of DHT. This combination allows you to regrow longer and thicker hair.
Dr. Lewenberg’s Formula is effective all over the scalp, including the frontal hair line. After just three months of using Dr. Lewenberg’s Formula correctly, you should begin to see results. The hair that you regrow should be stronger and healthier. These “baby hairs” should be thick and healthy enough even to resist gentle pulling, and will grow to full length.
An article published in the highly respected medical journal Advances in Therapy, concluded that Dr. Lewenberg’s Formula is the most effective hair loss restoration treatment available for women and men.
The article reports on the results of a two-year tracking research study of 2,210 patients with common hair loss problems as they applied Dr. Lewenberg’s products, a precise, proprietary combination of 2% Minoxidil and 0.025% Tretinoin, developed by Dr. Adam Lewenberg as a safe, convenient hair restoration treatment.
Dr. Lewenberg’s Formula is applied as hair spray to ensure that the Formula is absorbed safely into the scalp and hair follicles, where the Tretinoin affects the stem cells. This enables our patients to regrow strong, normal new hair and to improve the quality of their existing hair. Dr. Lewenberg’s Formula regrows healthy hair by repairing the hair follicles.
New Medical Study shows Dr. Lewenberg’s Formula Regrows More Hair Faster!
Major Research Findings:
– Nearly 90% of hair loss patients who applied Dr. Lewenberg’s Formula four times a day “showed visible – and even cosmetically significant – improvement in hair quality” after just three months, with over 85% of patients starting to grow normal hair within that period.
– Patients who tried and failed to grow hair with other medical formulas began regrowing normal hair within months of switching to Dr. Lewenberg’s Formula.
Other Key Findings:
– Of those patients who continued the four-dose-per-day application for 1 to 2 years, 91% had either “grown beautiful, normal hair” or showed “marked hair growth” improvement.
– After 1 to 2 years on the four-dose per day regimen, over 90% of patients found they could reduce applications to just a single dose of the product to maintain hair growth. Even this dose could be discontinued one to two months each year.
– Dr. Lewenberg’s Formula is particularly effective for women. Practically all of the 500+ women in the study achieved the best improvement within 5-6 months; despite of the fact that many of these women suffered from diffuse or complete baldness. These results were typically achieved with smaller doses of the product than used by men.
Most of our patients suffer from male or female pattern baldness, which is genetic in origin. Male Pattern Baldness affects both men and women. In cases where the hair loss is genetic, simple long-term maintenance is usually required. This is not necessary for all women.
The Science behind Dr. Lewenberg’s Formula
Dr Lewenberg’s Formula has been proven significantly more effective than other hair loss solutions for several reasons:
– By itself, Tretinoin is very unstable and will not stimulate stem cells in the scalp. Fortunately, in Dr. Lewenberg’s Formula, the Tretinoin is combined with other ingredients to ensure stability and enhance absorption.
-Tretinoin rejuvenates dying follicles. Tretinoin repairs and can even create new hair follicles by stimulating stem cells in the hair follicle and scalp.
-Tretinoin rejuvenates the skin, dramatically improving the absorption of Minoxidil, allowing it to work for the great majority of our hair loss patients. This is true even in those patients suffering from receding hairlines and frontal baldness.
-Tretinoin reduces the production of DHT, the hormone associated with Androgenic Alopecia.
-Tretinoin also reduces the effect of remaining DHT, by reducing the number of receptors for DHT in the hair follicle and surrounding tissue.
New Studies on the Importance of Adult Stem Cells to Growth and Repair of Hair Follicles Can be Found Online.
Slobodan M. Jankovic and Snezana V. Jankovic The control of hair growth
Dermatology Online Journal (1):2
Domashenko A, Gupta S, Cotsarelis G. Efficient Delivery of transgenes to human hair follicle progenitor cells using topical lipoplex.
Nature and Biotechnology, April 2004
Additional Studies where Tretinoin was Used on Stem Cells and on it’s Effect on Androgens, including DHT:
Rebecca J Morris, Yaping Liu, Lee Marles, Zaixin Yang, Carol Trempus, Shulan Li, Jamie S Lin, Janet A Sawicki & George Cotsarelis
Capturing and profiling adult hair follicle stem cells
Nature and Biotechnology; April 2004
Yong CY, Murtha PE, Andrews PE, et al. Antagonism of androgen action in prostate tumor cells by retinoic acid.
Prostate 1994; 25: 39-45.
Oshima H, Rochat A, Kedzia C, Kobayashi K, Barrandon Y.
Morphogenesis and renewal of hair follicles from adult multipotent stem cells.
Cell. 2001 Jan 26;104(2):233-45.
Redemaker M; Wallace M; Cunliffe W; Simpson NB
IsoTretinoin treatment alters steroid metabolism in women with acne
British Journal of Dermatology, 1991 Apr, 124:4, 361-4
Everts HB, King LE Jr, Sundberg JP, Ong DE.
Hair cycle-specific immunolocalization of retinoic acid synthesizing enzymes Aldh1a2 and Aldh1a3 indicate complex regulation.
Journal of Investigative Dermatology. 2004 Aug;123(2):258-63.
Department of Biochemistry, Vanderbilt University Medical Center, Nashville, Tennessee, USA